Electronic Arts and EA Tiburon have added a new patch to the basketball simulation “NBA Live 18″. The 1.07 update is available for both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Among other things, the players should no longer be thrown from the EA servers when they scour the The One Store.
Furthermore, some new features have been integrated into the game. According to the “Live Run” mode in both the three-on-three and the five-against-five be playable. In addition, players can search for a public 3v3 live run game or open a private lobby. The official patch notes reveal which changes were made with the update 1.07.
The developers also fixed some bugs and made general stability improvements. “NBA Live 18″ is available for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One since mid-September.
Changes to patch 1.07
3v3 Live Run
• Live Run can now be played 3v3 or 5v5.
• Players can now search for a public or create a private 3v3 live run match
Reward Crate Bug Fixes
• Fixed issue where players would experience slowdown navigating menus with The One (XB1)
• Fixed issue where players would be disconnected from EA Servers when navigating into The One Store.
• Fixed issue where players would get a Reward Crate with 250 RP while in a lobby, resulting in the player being forced to leave the lobby.
Create a player
• Fixed an issue in which Carmelo Anthony’s Jumpshot was not unlocking Created Players with a Shot of Dribble
• Fixed an issue where all of the player’s objectives would be reset after a match in Pro-Am Tour.
• Fixed Lonzo Ball not using his signature jumpshot in LUT games.
• Made general stability fixes and improvements